miércoles, 30 de julio de 2008

It's that alright?

Today I am too depressed, I falled again... I don't know what I need to do, I want to make her happy, but I am not capable to do this, because I can't make me happy too.
I'm lacking of strengh, my instincts are more strong, but... I have to do something! I need to acomplish my dreams, no better, my own duties as a human, I need to embrace my dreams, if I do not do this, I will fall more deeply and deeply and the people who are on my surround will ignore me, because I'll make they sad...
I am not writting this because some people can suppose the things that I am talking about, (thats impossible for nobody) I am writting all of this because I need to say that, thought there are forgotten words.
It's that alright? I can make my dreams real?, or in the way I will do more damage? She don't deserve all of this.
I'm afraid because maybe I'll do the things wrong, and for this, its possible that I give more suffering to her heart, I couldn't withstand this...

No hay comentarios: